Tel Aviv University – Summer 2017
New in Tel Aviv University, Fun Camp – English summer camp!
We invite you to join us for a fun filled Summer in English!
In Fun Camp every day is differently themed, alongside the daily routine and activities with the counselors.
At the beginning of each week, the parents will receive a detailed program of your child's group activities, allowing you to take part and be updated.
What happens during the day?
1. The children will arrive at the pool area (the lawn) in the morning, where the group's counselors (between 2-3 counselors per group) will already be waiting with a social activity.
2. Swimming, playing and having a group activity in the indoor pool area with a multi-skilled lifeguard team. One counselor will be in the water with the children, playing fun games with them and keeping an eye on them from inside the pool. For children who do not take part in the pool activity, an additional counselor (or 2, depending on the amount of children) will stay outside of the water, doing activities with the children, and will also keep an extra eye on the group in the pool, from outside the pool.
- Breakfast that includes 'Tropit' (grape juice) or cold chocolate milk in a bag, and a bun or cereal with milk.
4. Every day there are two professional classes which are managed by professional guides. Most of the rooms are air-conditioned in the university campus and some take place outdoors in shaded areas.
5. The children signed up until 13:00pm return after lunch for their last group activity and wait there for the parents or go to the bus with a counselor that will escort them.
The children signed up until 15:30 receive a light lunch that includes Disposable food packaging with a meat dish, a side-dish and salad, or pizza. All meals are Kosher. You can get a vegetarian meal for children who do not eat meat.
6. Activities for those who finish at 15:30 include a movie (air-conditioned room) / a show / a professional class / social activities.
7. Last group activity and third meal which include cake / fruit / bagels / croissant.
Important for us to let you know
• The children are divided by age and by their finishing time.
Is it important for you that they will be with friends this summer? Ask us during the registration and we will make every effort to make this possible.
• Our professional Counselors take care of your children during the day. Fill them in with everything they need to know about your children in advance.
Please notice that during camp hours they are not available for you since they are focusing on your children. Team coordinators are within the camp area all day, especially for you.
• At the end of each day, we say goodbye to the children and make sure they get picked up only by guardians approved by you. If there are changes, even if they are last minute, make sure to update the guides in advance.
• Do not forget to bring a towel & a swimming suit every day (the counselors of each group will inform the parents every week of the days with pool times).
• Children with long hair must bring a swimming cap.
• We conduct all activities in the shade, but while going around the campus during the day we are in the sun, so you should apply sunscreen to your children. Also, you must bring a hat every day.
• The counselors make sure to supply enough water throughout the day, but it is highly recommended to send a personal bottle with your child.