The Dream Camp
Where all dreams come true…
We invite you to join us to a dreamy summer.
In the Dream Camp every day is different and themed, along with regular activities with counselors.
You can check the professional class's list and the variable activities.
At the beginning of each week you will receive a detailed program of your child's group activity so you can follow up and show interest.
What happens during the day?
1. The children will arrive to the pool area (the lawn) in the morning, where the group's counselors (2 counselors per group) will already be waiting with a social activity.
2. Swimming, playing and having a group activity in the indoor pool area with a multi-skilled rescuers team. One of the Counselors will be entering the water to keep an eye on them from inside of the pool. Another counselor (or 2, depends on amount of children) will stay outside of the water, keeping an extra eye on the group from above the water. Also a 25+ manager is in the pool area all the time! All that is extra to the 3-4 qualified life guard that are watching.
3. Breakfast that includes 'Tropit' (grape juice) or drinking chocolate in a bag, and a plain bun or cereal with milk.
4.Every day there are two professional classes which are managed by professional guides. (check out the list in "activity calendar") Most of the rooms are air-conditioned in the university campus and some in sheds.
5. The children signed up until 13:00pm are returning to a last activity and have an "end of the day" activity.
The children signed up until 15:30 receive lunch that includes meat dish, side-dish and fresh and cooked vegetables. All meals are Kosher. You can get a vegetarian substitute for children who do not eat meat.
6. Activities for those who finish in 15:30 includes either a show, a professional class, special workshop, fairs, movie or social activities.
7. "End of the day" activity and third meal which include cake / fruit / bagels / croissant.
Important for us to let you know
• The children are divided by age and by their finishing time. (13:00/ 15:30)
Is it important for you that they will be with friends this summer? Ask us during the registration and they will be in the same group!
• Our professional Counselors take care of your children during the day. Share them with everything they need to know about your children in advanced.
Please notice that during camp hours they are not available for you since they are focusing on the group- Team coordinators are within the camp area all day, especially for you.
• At the end of each day, We say goodbye to the children and sending them home, but only with those approved by you. If there are changes, even if they are disposable, make sure to update the guides in advance.
• Do not forget to bring a towel swimming -the counselors of your group will inform you every week for the days with time for pool
• Children with long hair should bring a swimming cap.
• We conduct all activities in the shade, but while going around the campus during the day we are in the sun, so you should apply sunscreen to children. Also, you must bring a hat every day.
• The counselors make sure to have enough water throughout the day, but it is advisable to send a personal bottle with your child.